1) To undertake all activities that may be necessary for achievement of the objectives.
2) To provide guidance and support for efficient planning and implementation, monitoring, evaluation of professional, technical, vocational education and Skill Development and its up-gradation in the State.
3) To promote and facilitate public-private partnerships in the accomplishment of its objects.
4) To promote and undertake analytical work to continuously improve the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of professional, technical, vocational, education and Skill Development in the U.T. Chandigarh.
5) To create duly empowered administrative mechanisms, through such participation as may be deemed necessary, for the achievement of the objects of the Mission.
6) To create duly empowered administrative mechanisms, through such participation as may be deemed necessary, for the achievement of the objects of the Mission.
7) To establish for the implementation of the schemes/programmes, task forces and other appropriate mechanisms.
8) To obtain technical resources support by networking with the existing National and State level academic, training and research institutions, or through establishment of new ones.
9) To advise the Chandigarh Administration in formulation, standardization, execution, monitoring and evaluation of suitable measures for professional, vocational education and Skill Development.
10) To organize conferences, symposia workshops etc. for accomplishment of its objectives.
11) To create academic, technical, administrative, managerial and other posts in the Mission and to make payments for the same in accordance with its Rules and Regulations.
12) To make Rules and Regulations for conduct of the affairs of the Mission and add or amend, vary or rescind them from time to time.